Friday 30 December 2011

Simply B-eautiful Winters Coat from the Joanna Hope Simply Be Collection

Winters here  -  lets have a bit of  Simplybe Cheer for this marvelous knee length coat.






The coat itself is  from the Joanna Hope collection "Joanna Hope Faux Fur Trim Coat"   - Product Code: KB709IG at £104.00, the size I'm wearing is a size 22 and its  80% Polyester, 18% Viscose, 2% Elastane. Lining: Polyester.
Its also machine washing-able so no more pricey dry cleaning bills :0)












 This coat is brilliantly on trend in that it is a beautiful camel color and has the current seasons all important Faux Fur Trim Collar, which adds a lovely luxurious touch to this b-eautiful coat :0), without the cruel factor. 

This smart coat is great for most occasions  I'm personally wearing it for work, and when I go out to do lunch lol.  It has the feel of a much more expensive coat and the quality is second to none.

                                                
                             I love this fur collar :0). 


The fur collar is also detachable , if you fancy going nude. ( on my!) 

As you can see, from the cut, the coat nips in very neatly at the waist, helping to define and accentuate  my natural curves  ( or if you're more into shape my lovely apple shape/upper hourglass lol) .

In case you;re wondering I'm 5'8 and this darling of a coat really does keep out the cold and manages to cover,  rather generously,  my long back and posterior :0) . 


I normally have a problem with the length of sleeves , but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the sleeves were a perfect length, just past the edge of my wrists  :0).



I think it looks good at the back as well, what do you think? 

Take a look at the lining, isn't it smart :0)


 


This coat would look perfect teamed with these Simply Be brown pair of knee length boots.   I rather like these ones  Product Code FV853ASXTI Wedge Suede Boot  (£100.00)  and this great hat "Fusions By East Trilby hat" Product Code KB981IG, a bargain at £25.00.  So if anybody is wondering what to get me as  belated birthday present then you have the answers above.


I've been out in this coat in the cold,  in the rain, snow and wind  (so most of our seasons) and its held up very well.

Thanks all  , hope you enjoy the coat as much as I have , see you next time. xx


Link to the coat
Joanna Hope Faux Fur Trim Coat from Simply Be


In case you lot are wondering about the tag line in the title its taken from the song I wrote called Simply B-eautiful - see link below xx.  Its one of the songs that I've written as part of my new duo "Skye Ladder"
Song by Janie Britton (Skye Ladder) "Simply-b-eautiful"


Simply Be Website
http://www.reverbnation.com/skyeladder  
www.facebook.com/skyeladder
http://soundcloud.com/skye-ladder

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janie, I just wanted to say that your review was spot on. As a result of it, I went out and bought the coat. I have to say, I'm not disappointed, the coat is fab

    Thanks and keep up the good work

    Louisa xx

    ReplyDelete