Sunday 19 February 2012

Simply Be Doncaster Store Launch - 1st March 2012


I am very excited to tell you all that I have been invited to the Doncaster Simply Be Launch  ( French Gate)  on the 1st of March  - whoooooo!.

Simply Be are one of the only plus sized stores at this time that seem to be opening stores rather
than closing them. I think this is primary down to the fact that they are completely aware of who their customer base is and seem to be absolutely spot on with regards current trends and the types of designers they attract to their brand such as Anna Scholz and Zandra Rhodes


See below , examples of their collections:  

Zandra Rhodes Necklace Tunic Dress from her first collection - now at £40.00 
This is a picture from the Zandra Rhodes launch in 2011. 



Anna Scholz  -  Glitter Tunic Dress  -now at the bargain price of £27.00
I will be wearing this dress to the Doncaster Shop Launch with black tights and knee length black boots: 0).
I'll take a picture of me in the outfit later , but for the moment you will have to suffice with the lovely Simply-be model. 


Any  way check back just after the event and I'll add in a write up and a few photos  - can't wait :0) 

I love clothes so much I even wrote a song about them  - check out "Simply B-eautiful" 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment